Wire Drawing Technical Tools
We offer a wide range of technical tools for wire drawing including:
- GROUPS FOR WIRE STRAIGHTENING: supplied with 7 or 9 rollers.
- REDUCTION GEAR WITH SUPPORT FOR ROTATING DRAWING DIES: supplied with powered motor, gearbox and stainless steel bearing.
- WIRE DRAWING CLAMP: made in stainless steel with hardened jaws, and supplied in various sizes.
- SPARE PARTS FOR WIRE DRAWING CLAMPS: made of tempered material.
- SHAFTS: supplied in various types and sizes.
- HOLLOW SHAFTS FOR ROTATING DRAWING DIES: made with corrosion-resistant coating material and supplied in various sizes.
- WRENCHES: made in stainless steel and equipped with cooling slots.
- PULLEYS: made in tempered material and also coated with “stellite”, and supplied in various sizes.
- NYLON PULLEYS: made of PA6 nylon and supplied in various sizes.
- PINS FOR PULLEYS FOR COPPERING POOLS: made of stainless steel and supplied in various sizes.
- BEARINGS: provided also with groove.